Archive for the 'General' Category
America now ranks poorly on a host of social issues be it…
- The percentage of children growing up in poverty,
- Inequality in wages,
- Percentage of the population locked up in prison,
- School test scores in math and science,
- Number of medical caused bankruptcies.
The Republican response:
- Reduce social safety nets to make sure more children are in poverty,
- Reduce wages or keep them stagnant, (AKA “right to work”)
- Lock up more people and execute more people in a wildly inequitable and corrupt justice system padding a for profit prison industry,
- Denounce science and math as unGodly,
- Status quot or worse, pushing more costs of healthcare on to consumers.
So basically their response is let’s fix problems by creating more of the same. They’ll just say Obama is bad, Muslims are evil and coming to kill you so many fearful minions will fall behind them guns and bibles at the ready.No comments
Respect Mother Nature. At will she can wipe all you believe and all your faith off the face of the earth with you. Be good a good tenant.No comments